One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man

Thursday, May 10, 2012

How To Read A Weight Scale via Serial Port

For my project that given by my company, I have created a application for take readings inside c# function. This is a serial port connected weighing machine and this is a CAS PDII machine. But technique that I have used is applicable for any serial port connected weighing machine. Before I do this I followed many blogs and sits. But I couldn't find anything that successfully worked. I think this may helpful to you definitely.

First you have to create a separate method to be called to take weight.


Then you have to fill the code in event handler. Following is the code inside the event handler.
You have to keep two double variables value and the weight.


Now connect your weighing to serial port and try to execute. Hope this will help you a lot.

1 comment:

  1. It is very important for you to hire the best company for Digital Weighing Scale as it save your time, money and enhanced you with their best services. I am very thankful for the information relateded to Weighing Scale that you share in your blog with the peoples.

    ReplyDelete